The Big Data Insight Group – Join the UK’s first independent Business and IT focused Big Data Community.
Everything we do here at Big Data Insight Group is governed by our members – from the speakers we book and the subjects they address to the news, features, interviews and case studies we produce.
Members include Business and IT leaders responsible for investigating, evaluating, driving or implementing big data initiatives across their organisation, all involved at different stages of planning, designing or implementing big data analytics projects.
Join them and share insights, ideas and perspectives ‘from the coal face’ in a professional but friendly and relaxed environment at our networking events and Forums. Ask questions, search for solutions and benchmark best-practice against your peers.
Big Data Insight Group is a unique learning and improvement resource enabling greater business performance through exclusive access to the latest big data and analytics information, research and insight online and through offline peer-to-peer member networking.
Benchmark and learn from companies who have already signed up including Fly BMI, Trinity Mirror, Transport for London, Commerzbank, Buro Four, Unilever, National Trust, University of London, Guardian News and Media, Flight Centre UK, Metropolitan police, BNP Paribas, Games Workshop, British Airways, John Lewis, Argos, Cancer Research, Red Cross, Home Office, NPIA, RSPCA, Ministry of Defence, O2, Virgin Media, News International , TNT, Network Rail, Canon Europe and many more….
The Big Data Insight Group membership is free and has many benefits, such as:
- Learn best-practice techniques from leading experts
- Receive our free fortnightly eNewsletter to demystify the hype and stay abreast of new developments
- Attend our round-table brainstorming events and interactive networking forums designed by our members for our members
- Fast-track your sourcing of information about suppliers and solutions they have to offer
- Hear revolutionary case studies and real-life success stories
- Networking with other professionals across all industry sectors to discuss challenges and evaluate solutions by meeting with peers and suppliers
We look forward to welcoming you to the community!